[Freeswitch-users] Routing 911 calls

Tim B timb0311 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:31:44 PDT 2009

If I have 1 inbound DID and "client software" that calls this DID from multiple locations (states, city, etc), how would I go about placing and routing a 911 / emergency calls?  Keep in mind each client does have their own existing phone line (DID) with 911/e911 attached to that DID.

Could I route by setting outbound caller id and number to the incoming, and then place the outbound 911 call?

Tim