[Freeswitch-users] WikiPBX Installation

Matthew Lockwood matthew.lockwood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:52:51 PDT 2009

That would involve me learning a totally new framework. It'll not the
hardest code I'll ever write by far, so I'm okay coding it up on my own.
However, I definitely need a lot of help from fabulous designers to actually
make the interface pretty and useable. Plus, I'm only one person and will
need a lot of feedback to create something that rocks - everybody has a
different use case and I can't foresee how everybody will use it, so that
kind of feedback will go into re-engineering it.