[Freeswitch-users] Calls drop immediately when terminator forces G.729 Codec.

Jim Burke jim at evolutiontel.net
Thu Jun 4 17:23:36 PDT 2009

Hey Brian

>From your comments above this appears to be the code that does the
damage.  I guess now the question is why??

soa_static_offer_answer_action(0x9c1d4e8, soa_generate_answer): called
soa_static(0x9c1d4e8, soa_generate_answer): generating local description
soa_static(0x9c1d4e8, soa_generate_answer): upgrade with remote description
soa_static(0x9c1d4e8, soa_generate_answer): marking rejected media

Regards,

--
Jim Burke
Director Evolutiontel.