[Freeswitch-users] WikiPBX Installation

Matthew Lockwood matthew.lockwood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:13:53 PDT 2009

Okay, leave this with me - I'll bring this together and do what's required.
I'll see if I can squeeze it in ahead of schedule, but don't count on it.
Also expect pleas for help at some stage, and I'll need a UI developer to
create an awesome interface.

You'll all be hearing from me shortly!

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Matthew Lockwood <matthew.lockwood at gmail.com