[Freeswitch-users] WikiPBX Installation

Matthew Lockwood matthew.lockwood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:44:34 PDT 2009

You're very, very right. Okay, so I'm going to need a web designer in the
community to work with!

Given that this idea has only been floating around in my mind for 48 hours,
I've barely thought about it. Although this is a FOSS project, I should
apply all the rules of business I've been successfully applying for years.