[Freeswitch-users] Zaptel / Wanpipe broken after shutdown/startup

Ing. Edwin Villarreal evilla at chipoly.com
Thu Jun 4 09:45:32 PDT 2009

Hello guys, I have the A400 card and I'm using:

wanpipe-3.5.2 driver

zaptel-1.4.11

oslec-0.2

freeswitch 1.0.3

CentOS 5.2  x86_64  kernel 2.6.18-12.128.1.10el5

I had my system working with no problems.  After I did shutdown/restart,

there was a problem loading wanrouter.

Please look at this error log:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/9246

Then I did reinstal zaptel and oslec again, and then wanrouter got to start
with no problem.  The only issue was that freeswitch got core dumps when
starting, so could not get working again the system.

For testing purposes I shutdown / restart the box again and got the same

error...

Any ideas where to look at?

ChiPoLy