[Freeswitch-users] mod_lcr caller id

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Thu Jun 4 05:54:24 PDT 2009

The API mthod of setting the callerid is really for testing purposes.  Since
you have no callerid from the FS command line interface I added a parameter
you can pass to specify the CID.

When in the dialplan you actually have the CID, so none is used.

mod_lcr is just grabbing the callerid on the channel.  I assme this is not
the base callerid you want passed to the sip provider?

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Yuriy Ivzhenko <yivzhenko at mksat.net> wrote:

>  Hello.
>
> I have another problem with setting caller id with cid field.
>
> command lcr has parameter [caller_id].
>
> and if i call lcr from the commandline it works fine,
>
> but if i call lcr from dialplan it ignores this parameter and use original
> caller id from caller.
>
> my cid field = /^(.*)$/999$1/
>
> If i call lcr from the commandline
>
> lcr 444555 default 11111
>
> lcr return origination_caller_id_number=99911111
>
> but if i call lcr from dialplan
>
> <action application="lcr" data="444555 default 11111"/>
>
> lcr return origination_caller_id_number=9991002
>
> 1002 is a original caller id number
>
> There is a way to use this parameter from dialplan?
>
>  Yuriy

-Rupa