[Freeswitch-users] IPv6 registration fails under rev. 13606

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Wed Jun 3 22:34:16 PDT 2009

Something changed between rev. 13523 and 13606 that broke registration to
another FreeSWITCH system over IPv6.

Registration Failed with status Internal error at nua_client.c:550 [900].

I also have another regrression that I'm trying to track down related to calls
from FreeSWITCH to a certain SIP provider. Details will be forthcoming
shortly.

If the registration issue can be fixed in the configuration, details would be
welcome, otherwise it goes on the bug list.