[Freeswitch-users] calls interrupt after a short time

Jim Burke jim at evolutiontel.net
Wed Jun 3 19:49:02 PDT 2009

Hey Simon,

Do you have any SIP traces we can have a look at?  Are you behind a
NAT firewall?  What is the setting for the re-register timer
"expire-seconds" in your SIP profile?  Does setting it to a greater
value help?  Lastly, do you have the "ping" parm set in SIP profile?

Regards,
Jim

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM, simon aley <simon.aley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing a FreeSwitch connection with my SIP provider, but I got
> some problems because the calls interrupt after a short time. I think
> this is about a problem while FreeSwitch attempts to register to my
> provider. I can't achieve a solution.
>
> Simon

Jim Burke
Director Evolutiontel.