[Freeswitch-users] Custom variable and channel answer event (socket)

srbrth rsttr paul.degt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:04:15 PDT 2009

I don't know how to paste to pastebin, I have registered with freeswitch.org,
but it seems I need a different login for pastebin?
Meanwhile here's what I do in javascript:

*session.setVariable("test_var", pin);*
*session.setVariable("hangup_after_bridge", "false");
        session.execute("transfer",destnum);*

Basically somebody calls into fs and then dials out via gateway. I see
my *variable_test_var
*in channel state events, and then in channel hangup and destroy, but
nothing in answer event.
I just tested that with the latest trunk.