[Freeswitch-users] Error sofia_reg_c

bakko asannucci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:24:35 PDT 2009

This is not my problem.

I have conected the asterisk to FS and i can call from FS to Asterisk without problem.
I do some tests to call a international number using a sip provider that is registered on the asterisk pbx and work.

Actualy i can: call from any FS extension any Asterisk extension
                     call from any asterisk extension any fs extension

I tried to disable the asterisk gateway configuration but not resolve the issue.

Maybe the problem is with the other gateway.

I have to investigate :)

Sorry for my very bad english :)

Regards