[Freeswitch-users] Softphone configuration

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 3 08:47:30 PDT 2009

Thats not the problem..

Phone registers to freeswitch has 192.168.0.100 in the sip packet...
FS sends a challenge back to 192.168.0.100 which obviously will FAIL
cuz that network isn't anywhere near the VPS box...

Go to the FreeSWITCH box and type "sofia profile internal siptrace on"
and I'll suspect you see this exact behavior.

/b

On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:42 AM, Matthew Lockwood wrote:

> SPI disabled. There's no obvious option to disable SIP ALG, but NAT
> filtering was changed from secure to open. Problem still persists.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com