[Freeswitch-users] Softphone configuration

Matthew Lockwood matthew.lockwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:20:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've just managed to get FreeSWITCH installed. I'm using the default config
files which works fine with X-Lite. The problem is, I can't use any other
softphone other than X-Lite. i've tried YakaPhone, Zoiper, Adore Softphone,
QuteCom, and Linphone. I'd normally not say this is a problem, but X-Lite is
having issues with my Netgear router (it causes it to continually restart
... there are other posts about this elsewhere and the solutions aren't
working.)

The only other relevant thing I can think of to add to this topic is that
X-Lite, on its first registration always gives me a timeout error, and then
successfully registers. After a few minutes, the router reboots.

Matt

PS. I apologize if this posts twice - I seemed to have an issue with my mail
client and I don't think it sent the first time.