[Freeswitch-users] Something broken in RTP in latest trunk (r13502)?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon Jun 1 02:57:07 PDT 2009

Here is an update for this issue (SFSIP-149). I've raised a jira case for this. It was not a RTP problem, the problem is caused by the new "P-Asserted-Identity:"-header added in r13492. This causes my connected PBX not to ACK/accept the 200 OK sent from FS, and the call is never answered. FS still thinks it's answered though, and starts to send RTP data to the other end.

/Peter