[Freeswitch-users] ext-rtp-ip Troubles

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 09:40:46 PDT 2009

I have the same issue with my freeswitch server running on the Amazon EC2
instance, I set up the ext-rtp-ip address with the public routable IP
address
but the private IP address showing up in the SDP. When I checked my home
router's internet sessions the rtp sessions were built using Amazon EC2
private IP address.

Chris