[Freeswitch-users] how to enable ESL for ruby?

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:45:33 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

Sorry responding late. I still cannot get this work, can you take a look?

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/9877

Everything works fine on Linux but not on my MAC. I have the default ruby
framework and port install on /opt/local/bin/ruby, however, even I changed
the Makefile to use the default ruby framework, it just doesn't work though
the ESL.so compiled successfully. Where I'm wrong?

Thanks.