[Freeswitch-users] Slashdot: How-to-Help-With-a-University-ICT-Strategy

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Jul 27 12:31:01 PDT 2009

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/09/07/27/1652247/How-to-Help-With-a-University-ICT-Strategy

" An anonymous reader writes "I have been asked to contribute to my
university's revised ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
strategy and I am curious what fellow Slashdot members consider to be
the main advice in this context. What are the major mistakes that
organizations like universities make? Given the complexity of the
different participants in a university, how does one have a coherent
strategy that fulfills the needs of such a wide audience? How does one
promote open source in a managerial culture? How does one deal with
the curse of the virtual learning environment?""

http://ask.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=1316571&cid=28842157