[Freeswitch-users] IAX Transfer support

Gu Sh gshfreesw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:45:15 PDT 2009

I have been using freeswitch for over a year and I love all of the features,
extensibility etc. Recently one of the clients wanted to use a IAX client
and call from the IAX client works fine but there was one feature requested
by my client that did not work. The feature is the "IAX Transfer" and I see
the Transfer message come through by turning up debugging in the iax.conf
file but freeswitch does not do anything with it.

What is the current status of IAX support on freeswitch?