[Freeswitch-users] newbie question

Niall Crosby niall.crosby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:29:51 PDT 2009

Hi Hoai-Anh,

a) Disable forced registration:
In sip_profiles\internal.xml set auth-calls = false

b) Enable calls from any IP:
In sip_profiles\zinternal take out <param name="apply-inbound-acl"
value="domains"/>)

This is what I had to do to get SIPP working without registering first.

I also program Java, the best I could find is the socket event interface.

Hope this helps,
Niall.

2009/7/24 Ngo-Vi Hoai-Anh <hoaianh at gmx.de>:
> Hi folk,
>
> I'm very new to FreeSwitch. I've read all the FAQs and traced the
> mailing list back to 12.2008 but still not found the answers for my
> questions. Please help!
>
> 1. Is it possible to make unauthenticated call to FS in the manner
> 1000@<IP of the FS box>?
> 2. Is there already a java implementation for FS like
> http://asterisk-java.org/ for Asterisk?
>
> Thank you .
> Hoai-Anh

Sremium Ltd.

Reg Number: 451937

Mobile: +353 (0)87 2393174
Web: www.sremium.com

privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail
may not represent those of Sremium. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.