[Freeswitch-users] Good Information On How To Submit Bug Reports

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 22 10:30:16 PDT 2009

FYI,

Brian West called to my attention that one of our community members, John
Wehle, has been very good at submitting useful bug reports, in many cases
with patches. His style of reporting is worthy of imitation, so I've added a
few links to the JIRA section of the Reporting Bugs wiki page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Examples_Of_Well-Written_JIRA_Submissions

Please feel free to check it out. If you have any questions on what a bug
report should look like then definitely read some of John's submissions and
emulate his style. By submitting useful bug reports you will save the
FreeSWITCH developers countless hours and headaches, not to mention the warm
fuzzies you'll feel inside. :)

-Michael