[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-Air, Another GUI?

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:39:46 PDT 2009

ALL,

I know you guys more prefer a CLI version of softphone to a GUI
version. But I still would like to share this:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FsAir

And feel free to give me feedbacks.

I'v only played a few days of ActionScript, it's highly appreciated if
someone can give me help on the following problems.

1) Bounce the icon on Mac on incoming call.
2) Show a small window on incoming call.
3) Is it possible to block read/write a socket? I want to implement
sendRecv() in ActionScript like in the C version of ESL.

Thanks.