[Freeswitch-users] Creating a new User Agent

velusamy velu velu.technical at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:30:50 PDT 2009

Dear All,
           I want to create a new User Agent like sip configurations in
Asterisk. I checked default user agents 1000 to 1001. But I have bit
confused the relationship between default user agents and  sip_profiles.

          I need some help from you all for the following questions,
                     How to create new user agent ?
                     How to relate the new user agent with sip internal
profile ?