[Freeswitch-users] No credit = NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER ?

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Fri Jul 17 13:35:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

Today I ran out of credit in one of my voip providers. When this happened,
all my outgoing calls started failing with hangup cause
NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER. Once I got some more credit, the calls kept failing. I
restarted freeswitch and then everything worked fine again.

Unfortunately this is not something I'd like to reproduce, and the only
thing I have is the logs (no SIP trace). But I was wodering if someone here
has had a similar experience or could tell if this is plausible or even
likely to happen.

Another part of the platform I'm running, runs on Asterisk, using the same
voip providers, nevertheless the calls originating there only failed during
the no credit period, and began working again automatically as soon as
credit was added to the account.

Thanks,

Nicolas