[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed users?

Diego Toro dftoro at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 14:54:30 PDT 2009

Hey, I am here  :)

I am working with mod_managed on Windows 2003 and Windows Vista with sucessfull.  I noted on user list the issue with LoadFile on Loader.cs when a assembly had reference to others assemblies, I change LoadFile by LoadFrom and the load is made fine.

I use c# application and sqlserver 2005, using FS and mod_managed.

Diego