[Freeswitch-users] Setting P-Asserted-ID to something other than the callerid

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Thu Jul 16 13:55:00 PDT 2009

Hey Dale RFC4694 defines how to pass JIP LRN and CIC (and a few other
things) as part of the tel URI... This has been adapted for use in SIP as
the user part of the invite and from URIs... Theres also RFC3325 for PAID
and if you check out the wikipedia page for IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem)
there are several other RFCs that are related for various "P headers" there.
Most of these headers come out from the 3GPP/IMS working groups