[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon 2009 - News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Thu Jul 16 11:29:38 PDT 2009

Only 19 more days until ClueCon! If you haven't registered then please do so
right away by calling 877.742.CLUE. This year's event is going to be awesome
- you don't want to miss it!

Some news and notes:
We have two more sponsors for our event this year: Nokia and Twilio! We are
happy to welcome them both to the conference this year. Many of our sponsors
are supplying items for each attendee as well as some nice prizes that will
be raffled off at the end of events on Thursday afternoon.

We also have a very special guest who will be speaking at ClueCon: Philip
Zimmermann! Philip is the author of PGP and co-author of ZRTP. We look
forward to his presentation on Wednesday. Another security expert, Dan York
of Voxeo, will also be speaking on Wednesday. All of those who are
interested in security will want to pay special attention to Wednesday's
program.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
-Michael Collins
http://www.cluecon.com
877.742.CLUE