[Freeswitch-users] GXW4104 & FreeSwitch

DigiLord digilord at me.com
Tue Jul 14 19:20:19 PDT 2009

Hello all,
	I am getting my feet wet with FreeSwitch by migrating my Asterisk box
over.  I have run into a few things that I am not sure how to
accomplish.

	I have a Grandstream GXW4104 with one analog line connected.  I have
it connected and I am able to receive calls on my Polycom 501 (ext
2101) that is registered to the FreeSwitch server.  The one problem is
that CallerID is not the CallerID from the caller, it's the CallerID
from the Grandstream device (ext 2100).

	On the same device there is HORRIBLE echo.  I have set echo
cancellation on the device to enabled and disabled to no avail.  Under
Asterisk there was no echo.

	I setup the device as a provider.  Was that the right way to
accomplish connecting this device to FS?

	Is there a way to enable sending an e-mail containing my voicemail
messages like Asterisk does?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Dan