[Freeswitch-users] Even socket packets/chunks

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 11:33:56 PDT 2009

Hi -

You can't assume that 1 packet=1 command/event - it's true often enough
to lull you in to a false sense of security, but false often enough that
you'll end up with odd problems unless you do things properly.

In any case, it's not hard to get it right - there's plenty of other
instances where applications have to read from a socket until they hit
\n\n, then possibly read content-length bytes: HTTP for a starter.

--Dave