[Freeswitch-users] leg_timeout

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:02:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

>> Both "leg_timeout" and "leg_progress_timeout" are for controlling how
long to wait prior to the B-leg answering.

I think this is my point. leg_timeout seems to control how long to wait
prior to the bridge completeing, not the B-leg answering.

 In my situation I am using:

Session.Execute("set", "group_confirm_key=exec");
Session.Execute("set", "group_confirm_file=javascript confirm.js");

my confirm.js prompts leg_b for 1 (to take the call). If leg_timeout is set
to 10 you have 10 seconds to answer the call AND press 1.

I just want call_timeout to be satisfied when the call is answered. Not when
the called party presses 1 and the bridge is complete.

I am new all this so I will work out how to use the pastebin etc.

Thanks for your help.

Phillip Jones