[Freeswitch-users] leg_timeout

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:35:59 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Here is my call flow:

1) leg A is bridged to leg B
2) when leg B is answered I play a confirm script - "please 1 to accept this
call"

I only want leg B to ring 20 seconds. BUT when the caller party answers, he
should have as long as he needs to press 1.

"leg_timeout" seems to be in play until the bridge is completed. I need it
to reset when leg b is answered.

I tried resetting the leg_timeout in the confirm script after leg b is
answered. I also tried using leg_progress_timeout. Neither seemed to work.

Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

Phillip Jones