[Freeswitch-users] Help Regarding memory leak with freeswitch

Rajagopal, Sridhar (Sridhar) sridhart at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jul 13 00:07:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am running freeswitch on powerpc processor. I see memory being allocated  for each subsequent REGISTER requests coming to freeswitch. But not all the memory allocated is not freed. If I run the code for two days the system is running out of memory (RAM available to me is very less).
The same memory issue is happening even for calls.

Please let me know if any body has seen this issue. Please let me know how I can go ahead and debug this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Sridhar