[Freeswitch-users] How to configure SIP(Sofia) profiles

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 10 09:52:03 PDT 2009

The wiki has some basic information. If you already have FS installed then
you will have 20 "users" pre-configured, 1000-1019, all with password of
"1234" so you can use that to set up your softphone. Just be sure to have
your soft-phone on a different computer than your FreeSWITCH server!
(Technically it can work sometimes but we don't recommend it at all.)

See here for more info:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide#Some_stuff_to_try_out.21

-MC