[Freeswitch-users] 302 Redirect

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 10 09:41:03 PDT 2009

Ok you need the nice new feature I added to FreeSWITCH that lets you
handle all the 302 redirects in your own dialplan/context.

Set the param manual-redirect on your sofia profile then you can
define sip_redirect_profile, sip_redirect_context,
sip_redirect_dialplan or you can create a context called redirected
and do anything you wish with the 302'ed call 100% manually.

You'll get

sip_redirect_contact_X
sip_redirected_to
sip_redirect_contact_user_X
sip_redirect_contact_host_X
sip_redirect_contact_params_X
sip_redirected_by

All of these will help you process this via the dialplan.

/b