[Freeswitch-users] mod_snom dialplan demo not working

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Thu Jul 9 19:00:28 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 08:10:41PM -0500, Brian West wrote:
> It needs tons of work its not so demo tastic ...

Is it incomplete or just there's no documentation on how to do it? From
the sip trace it looks like FreeSWITCH is sending the phone the right
stuff just when I hit the button that was programmed nothing happens.

I want to be able to *use* this feature of the snom phones, not just
play with the demo anyway, so if there's some development needed to make
it work I'd be happy to take a stab at it.

Andrew