[Freeswitch-users] mod_snom dialplan demo not working

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Thu Jul 9 17:21:05 PDT 2009

I'm trying to replace our aging nortel system with a FreeSWITCH based
system using snom 3[267]0 phones. I've been doing okay so far but I'm
running into a brick wall when I try to run the mod_snom demo in the
dialplan. I've setup the 'line 2' function key to type button with the
number being 'message' like it says on the snom wiki and when I dial
extension 9000 the button lights up, but pressing the button does
absolutely nothing. I can't figure out what I'm missing here. Any
advice?

Andrew