[Freeswitch-users] Can't understand documentation

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 8 10:07:11 PDT 2009

We'll clean it up a bit, but for reference here's what they mean:
#1 - the other party won't hear the DTMFs, but the DTMFs might disrupt the
comfort noise generation (CNG). Perhaps instead of comfort noise the part
might hear a short period of complete silence

#2 - this sentence is awkwardly written but I believe it is referring to the
bind_meta_app settings in the example dialplan, which are on the B leg only;
if the SIP client in question is the A leg then the bind_meta_app would not
be available.

-MC