[Freeswitch-users] dp tools record to 1 channel but uuid_record record to 2 channels which cannot been playback

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 7 06:23:50 PDT 2009

OK let me comment ion this.  Your voip connection is a single channel
mono.  The recording is two channel stereo.. the caller is in the left
and the callee is in the right. This is a very helpful tool for call
centers when your agent gets into a fight with the caller.  FreeSWITCH
can not shove a stereo signal down a mono line.  Its rather obvious
that it has to mux it into one channel... which it does... the other
alternative is to just hang up the call and say WOOPS can't do it.

/b