[Freeswitch-users] Controlling MOH from a java application

Jean-Marc Hyppolite hyppolite72 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 16:20:05 PDT 2009

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank Anthony, Brian and all the developers for this wonderful piece of software. Very good job.

I would like to know how I can start and stop Music On Hold from a JAVA script (using mod_java) similar to the StartMusicOnHold and StopMusicHold functions found in AGI (Asterisk-Java).

I am using FreeSWITCH as an IVR server. I would like to be able to put the caller on hold while doing some other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Marc.