[Freeswitch-users] Trying to confirm answer directly on Originate command

Gustavo Dartagnan Xavier gustavodartagnan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 08:58:05 PDT 2009

I'm trying to build a click to call app using the FreeSWITCH webapi.
Maybe I'm trying the wrong way, but, I couldn't understand why it's playing the confirmation wave only on the second leg, and not only on the first one.
Is this originate command correct?

http://myFreeSWITCH:8080/webapi/originate?{forked_dial=false,ignore_early_media=true,origination_caller_id_name=aleg,origination_caller_id_number=aleg,originate_timeout=30}[group_confirm_key=5,group_confirm_file=playback/path/to/press5.wav]sofia/gateway/agateway/usera@adomaind%20&bridge(sofia/gateway/bgateway/buser@bdomain)

Is therea an easy way to do it?

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo