[Freeswitch-users] Spanish prompts for mod_say

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jan 30 18:10:37 PST 2009

No one has spent the time to even update the translations on this or
to come up with the money to have them recorded.  If you can get a
group together to fund the recordings, we would be happy to host
them.  We work with a company called gmvoices for our recordings and
would like to continue working with them for other languages as well.
If you can pick out a preferred voice from http://gmvoices.com/listen
and get some people to pool in the cash, we would love to get this
done.  I full set of recordings for all that we require will probably
cost $2000-$3000.

If anyone is interested in funding this, please contact me offlist so
we can discuss.

Mike