[Freeswitch-users] More troubles with SQLAlchemy and mod_python

Brian Deacon bdeacon at highergear.com
Thu Jan 29 18:27:26 PST 2009

TA-DA!

My python can now not only import the sqlalchemy module, but the code I
had before that was actually doing some database interaction is working
now.

Thank you very much for all the help.  It is much appreciated.

It sounds like the contents on the wiki with the modules.conf.xml or the
LD workarounds are superceded now.  Should I change the comments on
there to reflect that it should now be fixed?

Brian