[Freeswitch-users] More troubles with SQLAlchemy and mod_python

Brian Deacon bdeacon at highergear.com
Thu Jan 29 18:06:02 PST 2009

Building now,
Dunno if this is a dork-up on my part or a problem with the svn version
versus the tarball version, but after a bootstrap.sh, configure, make
megaclean and make installall, it complained about the lack of a
quiet_libtool in the root of the source directory.  I just copied in the
one I had from my tarball version and the build is chewing on it.

I'll let you know if this does the trick.

Brian