[Freeswitch-users] Outbound Proxy configuration

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 29 09:48:36 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Raymond Chandler
<intralanman at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Boris Lansky wrote:
>
> Sorry for the stupid question but in what configuration file should I add
> such line "sofia/foo/user at that.domain;fs_path=sip:proxy.this.domain" ?

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia#Specifying_SIP_Proxy_With_fs_path

I believe that may indeed do what you want. Give it a try and report
back. Also, please consider joining us on the IRC channel. More
information here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Using_The_IRC_Channel

-MC