[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 26 12:07:22 PST 2009

Yes you would use the directory... you add a cidr= attr to the user in
the directory:

Say you add a user into "domain.com":

<user id="1000" cidr="1.2.3.4/32">
   <params>
   </params>
   <variables>
   </variables>
</user>

Then in acl.conf.xml you have something like this:

     <list name="domains" default="deny">
       <node type="allow" domain="domain.com"/>
     </list>

the above entry would create an acl from all users in "domain.com"
that then you could use to apply to the sofia profile.  You would set
the variable user_context on the user and thats what context that user
would go into.

On another note please don't hijack threads.  Click new message and
input the address freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org, if you click
reply to an existing message and change the subject and body you are
hijacking threads which is what you did on this post.

Thanks,
Brian