[Freeswitch-users] mod_g729

João Mesquita jmesquita at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:59:26 PST 2009

We have very high taxes on hardware imports in Brazil, so software is
not a problem on the equation. Cisco's routers for example are 3 times
more expensive here then in the US (even the cheap ones). If the price
of the equipment is compared to the price of the G729 license, the
latter becomes quite insignificant. And bw has poor quality and high
prices.

The same rule applies to all Latin America.

Hope I have illustrated the picture correctly.

JMesquita