[Freeswitch-users] ATA-answering machine question/recommendation

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:47:19 PST 2009

Hi all,

On my existing Freeswitch 1.0.2, I installed and configured mod_vmd as
below:
make mod_vmd-install

Then configured it as on wiki page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_vmd

After that my dialplan terminates call to another system, where it is just
answered and wait for some time there.
So that there should be a variable called vmd_detect must be created as
shown in dialplan http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_vmd#From_Dialplan.

But eventhough no variable named 'vmd_detect' is created after that.!!!
Is there i am missing something? Is there another way of using mod_vmd?

Thanks in advance.
msp