[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and an SPA941

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 23 15:19:42 PST 2009

Mark,
	Welcome to the FreeSWITCH Community.

Check this out http://voxilla.com/tools/device-configuration-wizard/linksys-spa941-configuration-wizard

Also when you post to the list please click new message, input the freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
  and do a new subject and click send.  When you reply to an existing
email, change the subject and contents you hijack a thread which can
cause your email to go un-noticed which could result in your question
not being answered sometimes.  ;)

Anyway the config wizard would help you get started.

Thanks,
Brian