[Freeswitch-users] Conference and socket outbound

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:04:27 PST 2009

is it possible to define a profile and its params for a conference
dynamically over socket outbound?

in the moment, if we want to have multiple profiles for different
clients, we (have to) setup a profile in the conference.conf -
otherwise we get an error in fs.
because we have multipple fs-servers and multiple clients using
conference, this is not very compfortable to setup.

therefor it would be great, if we could call a conference profile name
and set params dynamically over the socket, without having to edit the
conference.conf

thanks