[Freeswitch-users] mod_g729

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jan 23 15:59:08 PST 2009

Spacibah Balshoi

When are you making g723 for the Russians?

> I wrote it becouse in Russia * is very popular. And it have g729.
>
> I want to make popular FS in my country. We have not patent issues, but I more
> like speex and celt - it's better in my opinion - 8 kHz is past century! It's
> century of wb VoIP and not 8khz TDM! : )
>
> Only for those who very need g729 in countries like Russia I made it public. I
> dont tell you use it. In fact I tell to not use it - but if you cannot, you
> can : )
>
> --
>  ,
>    ,
>  "-"   .,
> .  . +7 913 865 78 66
> icq: 218 744 127
> xmpp: KrivushinME at jabber.ru
> mail: KrivushinME at rn-inform.tomsk.ru

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi