[Freeswitch-users] Conference javascript and hanuphooks giving me headaches

Sias Mey sias at cpdata.co.za
Fri Jan 23 02:03:26 PST 2009

Woot greater win.

Thanks you so much for that pointer.

although i did have to change the dialplan line to
<action application="bridge"
  data="{api_hangup_hook=jsapi foo.js}sofia/default/[1]user at dest.com"/>
(space between jsapi and foo.js instead of ::)

and im not sure if the api.js file actually made any difference.. but it
did point me in the right direction.